Is your company looking for a qualified Safety Professional? Contact email@example.com to have your position posted here.
Note: Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
Safety Management Group is a nationally recognized professional service organization that provides workplace safety consulting, training, staffing, program planning, and implementation. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401k with employer matching, paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products.
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for orientations, audits, and toolbox discussions.
- Support production engineering and contractor.
- Provide safety leadership for maintenance, construction, & equipment installation projects.
- Work to ensure safety requirements are clear to contractors.
- Conduct formal safety audits of activities related to construction and equipment installation.
- Review contractor JSA’s to confirm completeness and accuracy.
- Safety Engineering Degree or 10 years equivalent experience
- OSHA 510
- Safety construction coordination background (Experience in Automobile a plus)
- Experience working on construction projects
- Experience with various parts of construction: site/civil work, structural steel, electrical & mechanical
- Experience reviewing and verifying JSA’s developed by contractors
- Proficient in Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Physical Demands of the job may include
- Moving about long distances
- Ascending/Descending stairs and ladders
- Remaining in a stationary position for a prolonged period of time
- Working in extreme weather (Hot and Cold Environments)
- Being exposed to loud noises
- Wearing personal protective gear correctly
Join an elite group of Safety Professionals!
Safety Management Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Successful candidate will lead and oversee several site functions all in support of the production of aseptic pharmaceutical products. This role will work collaboratively with all other supporting functions to develop and implement initiatives and solutions to ensure world class productions of medicines. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Operations support with responsibility for: EH&S, Security, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene, communications, and community involvement.
- Lead Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Supports site master plan and site strategy implementation.
- Provides additional support to the operation on aseptic technique, inspections, high level SOP & PQS implementation, technical skills training, etc.
- New business and Technology Transfers.
- Candidate will demonstrate personal leadership, initiative, judgment and accountability in day-to-day work activities in addition to exhibiting strong planning/organizational skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills and demonstrate integrity and cooperation in working with diverse colleagues/groups.
Michigan State University
This position provides support for all aspects of Environmental Health and Safety including radiation, chemical, and biological safety programs and operations; collects and reports on compliance data; performs laboratory inspections; detection equipment maintenance and calibrations; hazardous material shipment monitoring and transportation; assist with incident response; maintain files and documentation; assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state licenses and permits, safety rules, regulations, and guidelines. Position responsibilities are expected to include inspection and risk remediation in laboratories and other facilities governed by provisions of the Arms Export Control Act, the Export Administration Regulations, and/or by government grant terms and conditions imposing citizenship restrictions on project participants.Read More
Advance your career with Liberty Mutual Insurance – A Fortune 100 Company
We are searching for a Risk Control Consultant/Auditor to join our UPS Dedicated Team. The position may be located in a city with a major hub airport, such as Chicago, Atlanta, or Dallas. This is a unique position that involves safety auditing of UPS operations facilities nationwide. In this role you will work shoulder-to-shoulder with UPS Risk Management and Health & Safety teams to identify, quantify, and reduce/eliminate risk. The right candidate for this role will bring strong relationship-building skills, service management skills, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience. This role does require travel, up to 75%, and working different work shifts in order to impact all customer operations.
Please Note: This position is eligible to be hired at different levels depending on experience.Read More